Clinic Updates: May 18 – May 22, 2020
- For the safety of our patients and our employees and our communities. We are following the state of Minnesota Office of Public Health requirement to limit the exposure of COVID-19. We currently have a zero-visitor policy with limited exceptions to 20 week OB visits, 36 week OB visit and pregnancy confirmations.
- We are asking Restricted Individuals to stay home. Restricted Individuals would be those individuals who have traveled outside the country in the last 14 days to UK, China, Italy, South Korea, Iran and Europe. Individuals who have signs or symptoms of respiratory infection.
- Our Minnetonka, Eden Prairie and Chaska locations are open.
- Our Waconia Office is open 1 day a week (Monday’s).
- We will offer evening clinic hours once the COVID-19 pandemic is over.
- We have modified our clinic hours from 9 am – 5 pm. We are open to seeing patients in clinic or through virtual visits.
We continually update our clinic policies in response to the changes from Federal and State Government agencies.