Getting Ready For Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best obstetrics and gynecology care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New patients can download a patient registration below
We also ask that you fill out these forms and bring them with you at the time of your visit. It’s recommended to arrive approximately 15 minutes before your appointment if you are a first-time visitor to ensure we stay on schedule.
Other Helpful Resources
OB/GYN FAQs: From the top experts in women’s healthcare, you can find the answers to many commonly asked questions. There are answers for not only adult women, but also LGBT teenagers, as well as facts and statistics. This is an invaluable resource we cannot stress enough.
Pay your bill online: We provide a secure server that protects all personal information so you can easily and efficiently settle your bills all from your computer or mobile device. Make sure you have your patient account number on hand.
Insurance information: For general information on insurance, we recommend you view this page. Each plan has its own rules and regulations, but we are able and willing to file a health insurance claim on your behalf.
Postpartum Support Minnesota: A non-profit organization providing resources and support for patients struggling with perinatal and postpartum depression and anxiety. Helpline: 612.787.7776
Preparing for your Cesarean Section at Fairveiw Southdale
- Before and After your Cesarean Birth
- Preparing for your Surgery
- Showering Before Surgery
- Guidelines for attending a birth in a surgical suite